Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Support KCRW and Good Food

Twice a year, KCRW holds a pledge drive (Join KCRW). They have some great programming, but my real support is because of Evan Kleiman's show Good Food, one of the best culinary radio shows out there.

I should know, I listen to at least a half a dozen culinary podcasts a week, mostly when I'm working on the graveyard shift, while my body mindlessly trays 90-120 pounds of bacon a night and cuts cases of strawberries. So, even as I'm working, I'm learning about food.

If you don't listen, you should really give it a try. And I'm not just saying this because I made an appearance on last week's show in the Market Report segment (Macarons; Russ Parsons’ Ragu; Jonathan Gold).

PS Good Food also has an iPhone/iTouch/iPad app (Good Food iPhone Application). It is only $0.99 and provides access to their blog, event schedule, podcasts and original videos (including a recent one featuring yours truly).

No comments:

Post a Comment